skip to page content

study materials from USICS

Preparing for the naturalization test? See the latest Study Materials from USCIS.


Colleges and Universities

Student graduating, joined by parents

Higher education, ranging from two-year community colleges to four-year universities, is available to immigrants and their children in the United States. The Federal Government provides financial aid to students depending on their financial need. The links below provide important information about higher education and financial aid programs available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents.