HEALTHCARE AND FAMILIES
Taking Care of Your Health
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle will help you live a longer and healthier life. The Federal Government provides a wealth of information on nutrition, fitness, and healthy living.
The links below will help you find the resources you need to maintain and improve a healthy lifestyle.
- Comprehensive healthcare website from the Federal Government.
- Comprehensive set of disease prevention and health promotion objectives for the nation.
- Comprehensive information on nutrition, healthy eating, physical activity, and food safety.
- Comprehensive resource that offers a variety of tools to help answer health questions. (English version - Spanish version)
- Provides access to consumer resources concerning nutrition, physical fitness, and disease prevention.
- Information on health, physical activity, fitness, and sports from the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports.
- Federal agency responsible for protecting the health and safety of all Americans. (English version - Spanish version)
- Influenza information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in foreign languages.
- Consumer information regarding diet, health, and fitness from the Federal Trade Commission. (English version - Spanish version)